END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Stockocity. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. If you choose not to accept this agreement, you must return the product unused. By using any part of the Data, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Files on this web site (collectively the "Data") are proprietary and copyrighted. All rights to this material are owned and reserved by Stockocity and the parties who granted. Stockocity has the right to include their material in this site, to the extent that the right to use such material is specifically granted by this license.
1. The Data may only be used on ONE computer at any one time. For use on more than one computer at a time or for use and/or storage on a network designed for more than one user, you must acquire a special multi-user license from Stockocity.
2. The Data may be used, or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any work (including broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational and personal) that is created by YOU provided that work is not then sold or distributed as either a single background or effect or as part of any background/effects library, collection, set or product.
3. The Data may not be used in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
4. The Data may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks.
5. The use of any logo or trademark contained in the videos must be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner. This license does not grant you any right to use logos or trademarks.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Stockocity and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents ("Those Indemnified") for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
7. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give or transfer any part of the Data or a copy thereof (except in accordance with the permitted use in a work created by you), to another person or company. >